This medication is frequently used to treat insomnia, a sleep disorder. This can assist you in sleeping longer, falling asleep faster, and waking up less frequently during the night, helping you to get better sleep. These medications are sedative-hypnotics, a type of medicine. They calm the nervous system.
This medication is often used for short periods of 1 to 2 weeks or less. If your insomnia lasts a long period, consult your doctor or pharmacist to see if you need to take any extra medications.
Eszopiclone (Lunesta) begins to work within 1 hour of administration, so take it right before bed. Make sure you leave enough time for a good night’s sleep (7-8 hours). It is not recommended to take eszopiclone (Lunesta) right after a large and heavy meal because it may not act as quickly.
When you take this drug, it is quickly absorbed and starts working. Peak blood level concentrations occur between 45 minutes and an hour.
Instructions on how to use the medicine in the most effective way
- You can take this medication orally as directed by your doctor or physician, usually before going to bed. Furthermore, do not take it with or after a high fat or heavyweight meal, since it may interfere with its effectiveness. Your medical condition, age, liver function, other drugs you may be taking, and reaction to treatment all influence the dosage.
- Do not take this medication in excess of the recommended dose because doing so raises the risk of side effects. The recommended starting dose for this drug is 1 mg administered at bedtime. This minimizes the likelihood of having problems performing activities that require attentiveness the next day (such as driving or operating machinery).
- Also, you may not be on high alert the following day, but you imagine you are. If you are prescribed a 3-milligram dose of Zopiclone, you are not needed to undertake duties that require alertness the following day.
- If you are elderly or have liver disease, a low dose will usually be given to reduce your likelihood of experiencing weakness the next day. Do not stop taking this medication without first consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you stop using this drug abruptly, you may have withdrawal symptoms (such as nausea, vomiting, redness, stomach cramps, nervousness, and tremors). Withdrawal is more likely if you’ve been on eszopiclone for a long time or in high doses. Please contact your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you are having withdrawal symptoms. When this medication has been used for a long time, it may no longer perform properly. Consult your doctor if this medication stops working properly.
- Despite the fact that it aids a large number of people, this medication can occasionally lead to addiction. This risk may be enhanced if you have a substance use disorder. Take this medication exactly as advised to reduce your risks of becoming addicted.
- If your problem persists or worsens after 7 to 10 days, contact your doctor. You can have trouble sleeping the first few nights after quitting this drug. This is known as apostasy, and it is extremely common. It usually goes away after a night or two. If this effect persists, consult your doctor.
There are also some negative effects to the drug
Drowsiness, dizziness, headache, rash, dry mouth, and symptoms of a common cold such as the stuffy nose or runny nose are the most prevalent eszopiclone side effects. When you stop taking the medication, the side effects usually disappear. However, if they persist or worsen, see a doctor as soon as possible. The following are some of the most serious side effects and their symptoms:
- Excessive daytime drowsiness Abnormal thoughts and behavior, symptoms include perplexity, hallucination, depression, loss of interest, and suicidal thoughts or actions
- gaps in memory
- Sleepwalking, sleep-driving, and other signs of complicated sleep behavior are all possible.
Such accidents can cause serious injury, if not death. If you start suffering these repercussions or symptoms, it’s always a good idea to contact a doctor. Before you buy eszopiclone online for yourself or a loved one, be sure you’ve read all of the previous advice properly.
What must be kept in mind while taking Eszopiclone
- The effects of this drug may linger long after you awake the next morning. You may feel awake but unable to think clearly enough to drive if you do not receive 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night, or if you take other prescriptions that make you fatigued or more susceptible to this prescription. You may feel fatigued even if you have just drank alcohol or marijuana.
- Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that requires you to be attentive for at least 8 hours after taking this prescription, and do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that requires you to be alert until you are able to do so safely. Drink no alcoholic beverages. If you use marijuana, talk to your doctor (cannabis). The next day, do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that requires your full attention.
- Before surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all of the products you use (including prescription and over-the-counter medications and herbal products).
- The medication’s side effects, including dizziness, disorientation, instability, and excessive sleepiness, may be more severe in the elderly.
- This medication should be used only when absolutely necessary during pregnancy. Babies born to mothers who take this medicine close to the time of delivery may have undesirable side effects such as excessive drowsiness. If you notice any of these issues in babies, please notify your doctor.
Eszopiclone is often not available without a prescription due to a range of health concerns. Eszopiclone use and addiction might result from self-diagnosis; it is not a medicine to be taken without a doctor’s prescription. Eszopiclone can always be obtained online with the assistance of a healthcare professional. You can instantly purchase medication from any drugstore online if you have a prescription. You can buy eszopiclone online cash on delivery if you do not want to make an advance payment. Once your order is received, your prescriptions will be delivered to you on time.